Older Californians ToolkitCalEITC4Me provides range of printable materials to help you understand the Earned Income Tax Credit, so working family can get the most money back in their pockets this tax season.
What is the EITC? Are you eligible? How do you get it? Check out our collection of fact sheets to help you get the answers to these questions and more!
Free resources to educate your clients and your community about the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- Million 4 a Billion
- Building a Stronger LA (updated 2/14/20)
- 2020 Tax Season Launch (updated 1/10/20)
- Language toolkits
- Younger Workers Toolkit
- Older Californians Toolkit
- Eligibility Chart
- Benefits Wheel
- Benefits Checklist
- The ONE Flyer (CalEITC, Young Child Tax Credit, CalFresh)
- Young Child Tax Credit
- File Free Online
- Younger Californians Eligible for CalEITC
- Older Californians Eligible for CalEITC
- Self-employed Eligible for EITC
- CalEITC Money for Back-to-School
- Download assets (zip file)